cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Analysis for Office - Success but nothing emailed

sarah_klobe
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have BusinessObjects 4.1 SP5, Patch 1 with Analysis for Office 1.4.10 BIP Add-On installed. When we schedule a workbook to be delivered via email the job completes with a status of "success" but it never ends up at the destination. We are able to schedule Webi reports to be delivered via email successfully.

Scheduling the workbook does work if my destination is BI Inbox.

I have reviewed SAP Note 2134836 and I believe we have the environment configured correctly.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

Sarah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah - looking at the comments on this link - did you install 1.4 SP10 P1?

The comments indicate issues with the base SP10

If that doesn't work, could you try 1.4 SP11?

sarah_klobe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tammy,

Thanks for the quick response!

I'm fairly certain we installed 1.4.10 SP 1, but I didn't do the installation so I could be wrong. Is there a way to tell what version is installed?

Is it possible to upgrade our BIP Add-On to 1.4.11 but still use with the client version of 1.4.10?

Thanks,

Sarah

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah - I don't know on either of those items; usually it is good to have both versions the same.

If you install SP11 (which would be my recommendation) could you try it on a machine with SP11 installed?

sarah_klobe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, definitely. The person that typically does installs for us is out of the office until next week so I won't know if it works until then, but I will let you know. Thanks!

sarah_klobe
Explorer
0 Kudos

We installed 1.4.11 and it worked! We won't be upgrading to 1.4.11 so we wanted to see if we could get it working in 1.4.10 so we uninstalled and tried again. Once I set up email as a destination on the scheduling service, it worked great.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sarah