Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Compliance Integration

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need information on integration points of product compliance with the following objects.

1. With CAD and PLM systems.

No idea about this.

2. With PLM ( Document Managment system)

a. As per my understanding you need to implement coustmer exit CV110001 for this.

b. Other way around would be through material master for which DIR is liked, and material is linked to CDO

through Basic / Compliance view. Hope my understanding is correct for this.

3. With Purchase Info records

My understanding on this,  CDO linked to material masters through Basic / Compliance view, and this material is

used for creation of purchase info records . Not sure about this, please correct if I am wrong.

4. With Sale order

My understanding on this,  CDO linked to material masters through Basic / Compliance view, and this material is

used for creation of sales order. Not sure about this, please correct if I am wrong.

5. With Business Context viewer.

No idea about this.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215646
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For question 1 & 2 it is important to know that a CDO can be linked to a (DMS) document. This is the main integration point into PLM and CAD as in product development typically the CAD drawings are created earlier than the material master. Most part of the CAD/PLM integration needs to be done in the implementation project as the variety of different CAD systems which can integrate into SAP is big.

For purchasing info records (3) see my previous response and check the function module mentioned there.

The integration point into the sales order (4) are the standard user exits in this area. E.g. you can implement sales order checks to raise warnings / errors when non compliant products are part of the sales order etc.

The BCV (5) can display compliance information where ever an object is linked to a CDO (which means where ever compliance data exists). E.g. you can use the BCV as a side panel in the material master to display the compliance status and released compliance documents.

For further details see IMG "SAP EHS Management" -> "Product Compliance" -> "Integration".

Regards,

Andreas