cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CKM3..Not able to release STD Cost, NO Transactions in 2 period But in CKM3.....

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Cient is activated ML with actual costing. For the period 2 (MAY 2015) releasing standard cost on 12.00 AM on MAY 1st.

For all materilas STD cost has been released successfully, but we have problam for one material.

For that material checked in MB51 no entries on 02 period (MAY), but in CKM3 showing Quantities and values entered. in CKM3 we found two transactions Under begining inventory under Cosumption enteries with 601 movement tyep with negative vales and negative quantity.we saw the source document for that is 30.04.2015 only means first period. Have checked in first period the documents are displaying in 1 period also(Documnet numbers are same in 1st and 2nd period) but in first period that is positive values and in second period negative values.

The same thing we can see in ML document, but in source document (MM and FI document, delivery document) not able to trace second period .

All posting date, document date and entry date are 1st period only.my worry is how it is posted in second period.

I have checked in CKMD also, it is showing posting date is 30.04.2015 but period showing as 2 period ( April is the first period)

Please suggest why it was happend?

One more thing is they schduled one delivery on MAY 1ST but they deliverd on 30.04.2015 with same date (30.04.2015)

Thanks In advance...

Thanks ,

GCS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you send the detail screen shot of that material in CKM3 for both the period ? Also tell the price control & indicator of that material...I think it is S/3 cat ..

Kamal

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for quick responce,

Yes, Price control & Indicator is S and 3 only,

Please find attched scrren shots both periods with same document numbers.

Document numbers: 1000277771 , 2 are appearing both periods. I  have checkd source documnt there is no trace of second period in source documet.

Please find attched screens of period 1 and 2.

Period 1:

Period 2:

Please suggest what could be the reason for this...

Thanks,

GCS

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In period 1 it is showing PGI in SD that is consumption posting to stock...but in period 2 it is showing reversal posting that is negative the consumption...so the effect is nil for this 2 documents...I think some reversal entry is done in period 2

Kamal

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for response, if that is the case there should be different ML Document numberS for both periods, but that is not the case . Both periods having same ML documnets. Please refer above screen shots.

I drill downed till Origin document, there is no Reversal document.

Only one Source document that is PGI document, for that one ML document is there in that ML document values has been posted in both period one and two (as refered in scren shots). But in Source document there is no trace of second period.

Please suggest what could be the reason for this,,,

Thanks,

GCS

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is another doc seen in period 1 and which does not in period 2 but also generated from PGI..Can you analyse that case..I think you may get some hint on this issue

kamal

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

The point is simple:

If you do MMPV, and set period 2 as 'actual period', and then post in Period 1, the system create 2 ML documents, one in period 2 and 1 in period 1 in order to maintain the traceability of the cost of the initial stock in period 2. If you see in period 2 a line OPEN STOCK, this is sort of photo of the time you did MMPV, and in order to have the real initial stock in CKM3N in period 2, you see the aditional consuptions.

Arturo.

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arturo,

Thank you so much for your answer..

Thanks,

GCS

Answers (0)