cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results of Functional Area search listing are not show description; Nakisa TalentHubHRExec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am implementing Nakisa TalenHubHRExec version 4.1 SP2 with TREX version 7.10.48.00.

Since set up TREX configuration were done, found that Functional Area search listing results are not show any description

and search Functional Area when create Job Family as well. But I can search it by Title.

I have checked search connector by run the program ESH_TEST_SEARCH and got the result as below.

CHD521~HRTMC_FUNC_AREA~

CHD521~HRTMC_FUNC_AREA~FUNCTIONAL_AREA

Then I tested the CHD521~HRTMC_FUNC_AREA~FUNCTIONAL_AREA with Debug Authorization mode,

I have got the error as below.

I run function module HRTMC_SEARCH_OBJECTS with search config id SAP_FUNCTIONAL_AREA_NAKISA.

The results have no any STEXT returned. I have debugged the function module and found that in the function module calls class CL_HRTMC_SEARCH_REQUEST method GET_NEXT_RESULTS and it has returned exception cx_esh_if_no_more_entries.

Did anyone found this issue before?

How can I solved it?

Thank you,

Rata J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What language key does you objects have? You might need to update the XML configuration files if you use a language other than EN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

I have used language EN for objects.

Thank you,

Rata J.

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rata,

What language is Nakisa configured in? EN also?

All the best,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already raise issue to SAP, they suggested to apply note 2169829 to solve it.

2169829 - Search: Duplicate sorting attribute causes error

Thank you

Rata J.

Answers (0)