Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Quotation Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I need an advise on one scenario. The scenario is below:

We receives RFQ containing multiple Products and those products relates with multiple department. Let say if we receive a RFQ containing 100 line items. Then each department's head create their quotation for 20  line item (related to their department). So system creates 5 individual Quotations.

Now they mail their quotations to one Tender department who collate the 5 Quotations and merge into one.

I have created two transaction type for Quotation:

1) Internal Quotation

2) Final Quotation

I have asked to use Internal Quotation while creating their Individual Quotations. Final Quotation will only replicate to ECC for further process.

I checked Quotation determination settings in my Final Quotation transaction type:

If i select "F" value then it only determine Internal quotation once Tender department enter the products. In this case they have to again enter 100 line item manually.

My requirement is:

If we enter the Customer ID in final Quote then system automatically give a pop-up for all 5 open quotation (Internal).

Or Is there any work around can be provided.

Need your Inputs

Thanks & regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will need to enter the product to trigger quotation determination. In another word, quotation is determination based on the item. You will need to implement your enhancement to search for quotation with same sold to party and create docflow for the found quotations. But in this case, I am not sure whether item change in your final quotation will or not update item in the individual quotations. The standard function will update preceding quotation's item status if item quantity in the followup sales order is met.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We only require the Quotation determination based on Header (Sold to party) and system should allow us to create followup as you mentioned.

The updation of changes in product will not matter in our case.

How can we start if we want to do this enhancement?

Could you guide me further?

Best regards,

Dinesh

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

As far as I know, this can be done by event or badi.

By Event:

Take these event for example. You can find them in tcode crmv_event.

BUS20001 CRM Bus Transactions 1 Immediately 2 PARTNER AFTER_CHANGE <MAIN> CRM_ORGMAN_PARTNER_CHANGED_EC  Call to Header/Item, with Object, Event, Attr., Old/New Data

BUS20001 CRM Bus Transactions 1 Immediately 2 PARTNER AFTER_CREATE <MAIN> CRM_ORGMAN_PARTNER_CHANGED_EC  Call to Header/Item, with Object, Event, Attr., Old/New Data

You will need to create a z func module. Put event in [spro -> crm -> transaction -> basic function -> Edit Event Handler Table].

For example, you create a zrm_refquot_partner_changed_ec. Then you put event like,

trans category: BUS20001

execution time: immediately

object name: partner

event: AFTER_CREATE

attribute: <*> or blank

Functions/callbacks: zrm_refquot_partner_changed_ec

"perform function for doc header": check the flag

call callback: Call to Header/Item, with Object, Event, Attr., Old/New Data

When you enter a partner on header, this z FM should be called.

Then in your zrm_refquot_partner_changed_ec, you need to write your own code to find all the quotation with the same sold to party. Then create reference for these quotation and your salesorder.

By Badi:

You may check COM_PARTNER_BADI. But I am not sure how to do this.

You will need to contact your developer of this area.