cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting a conversion routine in SLT replication from SAP EWM system to HANA

Sachip
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are a new SAP HANA customer trying to get the 1st report out… having few issues with data replications from SAP EWM system. EWM material conversion use a Kernel level FM to convert material GUID code to human readable material code, HANA does not use this routine so we are exploring whether we can insert ABAP routine to update the SLT replication or conversion logic, for example we can call  EWM: CONVERSION_EXIT_MDLPD_OUTPUT routine and update human readable material code into correct data field in HANA. With this HANA can see the reportable material code directly. We came across few SLT specific FM’s in EWM, but need to find an enhancement spot to insert a code. I really appreciate If any of you SLT experts can let us know what would be the best way to do this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member299184
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Sachi,

Were you able to find the method to call the conversion routine via SLT. If so can you please provide the code snippet and the steps that are needed

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush Pansare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachi,

If I understand the situation correctly, you should be able to accomplish what you are trying to do with the new transaction code:

LTRS - SAP LT Replication Server - Settings

In the Rule Assignment folder you'd add in the table you'd like to perform the transformation.  To add a line directly in the rule, you are limited to 72 characters.  However, you can Include a program you've created in the system.

There's high level documentation available in the User Interface.  I've been struggling to piece together some details, to do exactly what you are trying to do.

The new t-code replaces the old t-code "IUUC_REPL_CONTENT".

The SLT Operations guide makes reference to a SAP note, 1733714 for details on the new t-code.  Unfortunately it's to a 2012 document on the old t-code.

If you do find any documentation on LTRS I'd appreciate hearing about it.