Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP in Eclipse(Kepler) Transport Organizer

Greg-55
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

In ADT 2.36.5 it get the following error whenever I execute the transport organizer.

An internal error  occurred  during: "Loading  transport requests..."

java.lang.NullPointerException

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_west
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm using Eclipse Luna (4.4.2) and ADT 2.44.3 and I get the same error. The functionality works in my BW system, but I get the nullPointerException in my ECC system. They're both running NW 7.4 on HANA.

at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.TMViewService.convertInputStreamToEMFModel(TMViewService.java:290)

at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.TMViewService.generatingEMFModel(TMViewService.java:249)

at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.internal.view.TMView.getContentFromBackEnd(TMView.java:301)

at com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.internal.provisional.views.ProjectGroupedView.updateContent(ProjectGroupedView.java:815)

at com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.internal.provisional.views.ProjectGroupedView$6.run(ProjectGroupedView.java:736)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Anybody been able to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7

Anuj07
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gipson,

Could you please tell us the steps you are performing in order to reproduce this issue.

Could you please share the stack trace of this exception so that we co do the root cause analysis for the same.

Best Regards,

Anuj

0 Kudos

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.TMViewService.convertInputStreamToEMFModel(TMViewService.java:290) at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.TMViewService.generatingEMFModel(TMViewService.java:249) at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.internal.view.TMView.getContentFromBackEnd(TMView.java:301) at com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.internal.provisional.views.ProjectGroupedView.updateContent(ProjectGroupedView.java:815) at com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.internal.provisional.views.ProjectGroupedView$6.run(ProjectGroupedView.java:736) at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

0 Kudos

Hello Gipson,

it would be helpful for us to fix this problem,

could you please provide us the SAP Netweaver AS version ?

Note: if it is 731 SP6 system, then it needs to be apply the SAP Note ( 1795666 )  so that transport oganizer works fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

william_west
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm using Eclipse Luna (4.4.2) and ADT 2.44.3 and I get the same error. The functionality works in my BW system, but I get the nullPointerException in my ECC system. They're both running NW 7.4 on HANA.

at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.TMViewService.convertInputStreamToEMFModel(TMViewService.java:290)

at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.TMViewService.generatingEMFModel(TMViewService.java:249)

at com.sap.adt.tm.ui.internal.view.TMView.getContentFromBackEnd(TMView.java:301)

at com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.internal.provisional.views.ProjectGroupedView.updateContent(ProjectGroupedView.java:815)

at com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.internal.provisional.views.ProjectGroupedView$6.run(ProjectGroupedView.java:736)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Anybody been able to fix this?

0 Kudos

Hello William West,

Can you please apply the SAP Note : 2185682 ( Error regarding loading transport requests in Transport Organizer View )

This would solve the problem and you can use the transport oraganizer view in eclipse.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat. Note 2185682 fixed the issue!

0 Kudos

Thanks a million! The note was the key.