Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printout issue in Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a strange issue.

In the print preview of a static PO form, I can see the title of the form as "Pakkalista", But when we print it, it comes out as "Ostotilaus".

In the interface of the form, based on a condition, I am switching between these 2 titles.

When I debugged, I can see the right form label, even in the Print preview the title is correct, but when the print out is taken, I see the other title, Any idea as to why this is happening ?

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Closing this thread, as the issue was with the print program.

Thanks for your help !!

Regards,

Chaitanya

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

I can see that your form is displaying as expected in Print Preview but not the same in Print out. Thats wierd.

Before suggesting you something, could you let me know whether you have any default title set in Layout, like "Pakkalista".

Regards

Raghu

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Looks like this is due to default Language setting.

The standard Text supports translations.

Pakkalista is estonian langauage and Ostotilaus means Purchase Order in Finnish.

Check where the translations are happenning. Also check the default langauage settings of user in SU01.

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

The translations are maintained in the code initialization of the interface.

Based on the Login language, I am populating the corresponding title in the code initialization.

Regards,

Chaitanya

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try the following

In the SAP translation transaction SE63,

go to Translation -> ABAP Objects -> Other Long Texts -> Forms & Styles.

Print forms are under PDFA. You get a split-level editor, which allows you to translate the texts you entered on your form.

Regards

Sandy