Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participation date for benefit plans

jimso101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have implemented BADI- PBEN0016 for overriding participation date field .

The BADI is not working as expected when there is an increase(change) in  coverage amount. System is selecting  the old record start date for participation date whereas we need start date of new record.

For all  other scenarios badi is working as expected.

Thanks in advance

Regards

JIm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I need to change the start date for infotypes 0167, 0168. I implemented this BADI, but the program does not stop when a breakpoint is placed in the BADI code.

Do I need to do any configuration so that it gets kicked off?

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks.

SP

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post your own query instead of asking a new question into someone else's old query.

And since this will be a Payroll realated query, please mention the Country and which BADi you implemented (in which Program).

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What parameters have you associated with Payroll Functions P0167 (and P0168, P0169, P0377, etc.) in your Payroll Schema?

jimso101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using parameter PER for P0167,P0168,P0377 and P0236.

BEG for P0169  as well .

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you look at the documentation for parameter PER (or BEG) when used with Function P0167, P0168, etc. ?

Perhaps you should ask an ABAP programmer to look at the BADi you implemented, but if it is to "overriding participation date", it should have no impact on the cost calculations. 

The parameter linked to the Function reading the Infotype should be the key factor used when there is a change of coverage amount mid-period.