Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing the dimension_Yellow Status with out changes

manohar_pappireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Category" dimension's status changing to "Yellow" quiet often.When we process the dimension,it is being processed quickly.

In couple of days again changing to "yellow" status even though there are no modifications.So far we have not faced any issues with this status,but wanted know what is the reason for change of the status.

Thanks,

Manohar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dinesh_veluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

please follow Gresh proposal to check for the changes.

Please run the program UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE program for the category dimension to make it Green.

Thanks,

Dinesh.V

manohar_pappireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

When I processed the dimension,it is truning green.And even though no changes to masterdata,turning to Yellow.

Today I have executed the UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE and will check again tomorrow,if the issue is resolved or not.

Thanks,

Manohar

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer to note 1919367, especially the first item.

manohar_pappireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hengye,

Nice to meet in this forum again.Those 5 causes listed in the notes are not applicable in this case.

I have executed the UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE program yesterday and today status not yet changed to yellow.Will monitor this dimension few more days and let you know.

Thanks,

Manohar

UmaArjunan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pl. try this below :

Please follow the steps in the OSS notes 1898914

for creating cache and then execute dim refresh cache. 

Another Workaround is you can change the description of any of the category member and hit enter save option will be enabled.

After save put back the original description and click save and process the dimension again.

manohar_pappireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Monitoring the category dimension after executing the program.

Now issue is fixed.Thank you Dinesh.

Thanks,

Manohar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

You should be able to find out what changed in the Dimension from the cache table. If for example, technical name of InfoObject representing your Dimensions is /CPMB/ABCDEFG then look for table /1CPMB/*ABCDEFG where * can be B or empty. In that table you should be able to see field OBJVERS; check for records that have OBJVERS <> A.

Those are changed members.

Regards,

Gersh

manohar_pappireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gersh,

Yesterday,I have processed the dimension.Today again it's status is "Yellow".

As you suggested I have checke the masterdata/texts tables,but all records are in "Active" version.

Thanks,

Manohar