cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message box width

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am showing dynamic text and some time warnings on the Message in my agentry application. If i increase the content then the message increase the size in vertical direction and user have to scroll up or down to read the entire content. but i want to increase the width of the message popup so that user don't have to scroll inorder to read the content.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since width of message box is default

Instead you can try to create another screen with message and show that as popup dialog as specified below.

1) Create a screenset and add a platform (Make its settings as shown below overlay view)

Specify Height and width

2) On a button click/ where you are adding a message step in action

Specify a navigation action which will navigate to this screen

So when you click on a button for showing message it will navigate and show a dialog box

3) On that screen add your message (Like adding a field and applying same rule that you applied for message text --> as Update rule for that field)

4) Create a button on that screen to close that screen.

4.a) Add a button to screen

4.b) Call an action

4.c) Action uses a navigation step with following properties

"Do not open screen set" and "Close Screen that user is living"

5)So when user clicks a button to close that dialog (here screen) that gets closed and screen which was behind becomes active screen.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have added the same logic. But the problem is my message box text comes from Complex table. If i put lable in the the page which we have created all the data won't show up. none of the HTML field like new line won't show up in the lable.

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of using Label field try using HTML Field on your screen.

Use same Update rule that you are using for label to get message Text from complex table,

So that it would be able to render new lines (as you mentioned it is HTML type).

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks that is working

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amitoj,

Please mark correct answer where appropriate which solved your problem, so that it would help to others as well.

Cheers,

AK

Answers (0)