cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal Finder Access To SAP InfiniteInsight [KXEN Config. Failure]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues.

My goal is to configure the Deal Finder to work with C4C and I've followed Guide step by step what, unfortunately, lead me to blind corner.

I see  "Status: Failing"  and "Admin?: false"  in summary of my KXEN account (please recon the screen attached)

Could I kindly ask for any prompt to solve my problem?

Best Regards

Slavomir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

POST SCRIPTUM

What precisely indicates comment "Not enough observed target categories to build a model" which is seen on screen below?

What kind of categories are subject here?

Greetings

S.

gaetan_saulnier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Slavomir,

The message you have indicates that the data you are using in order to build your model does not contains sufficient positive events in order to compute the model.

For example, in the classification case (your case) your target must have two values (for example 0 and 1). One of these value correspond to the positive case (the case you are interested in) and most of the time it's the associated value 1.

In order to compute a model using the Automated Analytics engine, it needs at minimum around 1 000 positive cases which is not your case.

You need more events cases in your dataset (positive cases).

Hope it helps,

Gaetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaetan,

Thank you very much for helping me in my trouble.

Could you please specify what does C4C recognize as “events cases”,
How can I approx. estimate whether there is sufficient number of positive events to use Deal Finder properly?

What is better way to improve number of cases and run quickly the Automated Analytics Engine?

One and only is to do this by running real business processes live?

Or on demand of the Demo system  we can generate somehow fake cases to gather value points and later show functionality to clients?

Best regards and forgive me obscurity of my problem...

Slav

Answers (0)