Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive script: How is survey response stored

former_member184510
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We have successfully implemented dynamic survey using interactive script. But I am not able to understand where is this response getting saved. Is there any table where we can view the responses (based on questionaires ) for each account. I read in the help files that it is saved as xml. Could anyone please explain this in details.

Regards,

Aneesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

You can assign the survey to the relevant transaction types under customzing
“Define Determination for questionnaires”.

For example. I assigned the survey to LEAD under customzing:
SPRO->crm->transactions->setting for leads->Questionnaires for Leads->Define Determination for Questionnaires

And I assigned my survey and trasaction type of Lead in "Lead Qualification" of my script in script editor by IC_MANAGER role.

Then after following steps, you can checked the saved surveys afterwards in
the relevant documents Lead.(You can find the lead in activity clipboard of relevant interaction record)

business scenario:

Scenario backgroud:

You are an Interaction Center Agent. You need to qualify Leads for a potential software upgrade. A preconfigured  script(including the survey) guides you through your telephone call with an account. A Lead will be automatically qualified by using a Survey.

1.logon WebUI by corresponding business role.

2.set agent's workmode to ready. After a while, customer call is coming and you accept the call to confirm the account.

3.click work center script and selet the corresponding sript and language. Then click button "go".

4.keep talking to customer on the phone(you can just read the script text(survey) to customer), and since customer said "yes" so you click "Yes" on the survey.

5.Customer mentioned there is no change for their address, so you click "No Changes"
6.Customer wants to hear more information, so you click "More Infos".
7.Keep talking to customer and fill out the survey accordingly.
8.Select the Stop/Clear Screen button to clear the screen and finish the survey.

9.You can go to the work center Interaction Record (Activity Clipboard) and find the Lead has been created and qualified.

=》Here you can checked the saved survey in the lead.

10.hung up the phone and click the End button to end the interaction with customer.

Best Regards,
Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bruce, thank you for the answer. As I understood when creating the survey the lead is created also. In my case the lead is not created. How can I debug the lead creation within the script?

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Please read following wiki pages and make sure you have set up correctly.

1.How to create an Interactive Script and how to adjust a business role to use scripts

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/-gLOFw

Espeically on Step 7.  drag template "lead qualification" and drop it in script editor. Then link question 004 with button "More Infos" to it.

2. How to do Auto lead qualification by using scripts

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/AAPOFw

Best Regards,

Bruce