cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change log is showing all records with Recordmode R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issue while loading data from same DSO. I am using self trasformation to load data in same DSO for populating missing POs in DSO. All the records are not reflecting in the target DSO becasue those records are updated as Recordmode R. We have not written any code to create reverse image. It is automatcally creatng it.

Can anyone suggest me for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by all records are not reflected?

Are you running a full loop back load.

Do you see all ACTIVE records being considered in the DTP? ( did you tried changing the setting in DTP to use active/Cl table)

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eriki,

We are running delta self load. Whatever delta records are there those are not reflecting in active table. How to change the DTP setting?

Regards,

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here if you use Active Table you need to get all active records one on one in your dtp execution( except ones selectively deleted.) The Active/CL option is available for both full/delta loads.

Is this a one time load or regular Delta loop back? If one time then why cant you use a FULL option.

R type records are created based on how the records are initially loaded from source over a course of time.

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

This is regular Delta DTP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Thanks for your prompt replies.

This issue is resolved by adding DTP filter on 0Recordmode which includes only Blank, N and X values. This will not bring reverse image of the record in the model.

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Is 0recordmode mapped in self transformation, try to un-map it and see if you can get all the data.

You can see the mapping in technical rule group(not in standard rule group) in a transformation.

Regards,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengal,

yes it is maaped in self TRFN.

Why we need to unmap 0recordmaode in self TRFN?