SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pointer

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which table and field from BD52 generate entry in BDCP2 for table AUSP and field classificationchange?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In other words how to capture article characteristics changes in BDCP2 table for message type WBBDLD?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In other words how to capture article characteristics changes in BDCP2 table for message type WBBDLD?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I think that the very first pre-requisite is to allow the creation of change documents for article classification.

In case you don't see the characteristic value changes (done in MM42, for example) in table CDHDR for OBJECTCLAS = 'CLASSIFY' you need to activate the change documents in transaction O1CL. However, definitely check the post Wiki SCN - Activate Change Documents and note 942691 for more information.

After that it should be sufficient to asign required fileds of object CLASSIFY in transaction BD52 to message type WBBDLD; e.g. for characteristics and its value as follows:

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Tomas

0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your reply.

But I can see the entries are generated for message type ARTMAS without this configuration.

I have found that there is hard code for ARTMAS message type to generate change pointers in BDCP2.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

hi vikrant;

this issue how to solve.I've had the same problem,BDCP2 have record,but  do tcode:wdbu_hpr  not generate message.

0 Kudos

Hi ShunLai,

Your problem looks different i.e. you have entry in BDCP2 but IDoc is not coming out.

I had problem it was not creating entry in BDCP2 itself.

We implemented enhancement to fix this.

Thanks,

Vikrant.