Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBO - Appraisals by objective settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have searched a lot but couldn't find a solution to my question as below:-

I have a appraisal document of an employee. I want to know when and by whom the status/content in the document has been changed?

Is there any table/report for this?

Thanks in advance,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

In SAP BPC 10.x standard there is a function EPMStatus() It has 3 parameters: one for the status itself, one for how has set this status and one at what time the status has been set.

Just take a look at it and play around with it.

Kind regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Doesn't look like something for EPM. Did you post it on the correct section/product?

Kind regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

This is related to performance management, so i think i have posted at the right place.

Kindly advise if it is required to create/move it somewhere else?

BR,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Can you give some more infomation please? For instance which SAP product and which function you want to or use in that product. I have some knowlegde about SAP BPC. So if you are in that product, I may be able to help.

If you are in one of the other EPM products (not speaking of SAP EPM client for Office), I will not able to help.

Kind regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

I'm just asking, is there any functionality in SAP to know the life-cycle of an Appraisal document.

Suppose there is an employee and an appraisal document has been raised for him, the status is initially "In Planning" and then he submits his appraisal document to manager for his feedback, the status changes to "Completed" and once manager completes his feedback and closes the appraisal, the status is now changed to "Closed Approved".

Now is there any functionality in SAP to let me know.....when the status was changed to "Completed" or "Closed Approved"and by whom?

Thanks,

Saurabh