cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bypass Address Validation and Duplicate check while creating BP

Former Member

Hi,

I am working on creating a Business partner with First name, Last name , Email and without any Address Data. We are using FLDQ component for Address validation and Duplicate check. I would like to acheive:

1. Bypass Address Validation (since i am not populating any address data)

2. Perform Duplicate check only with Email Id.

If you have worked on this scenario before, please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you

Anji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anji,

Address validation is done by BADI ADDRESS_CHECK and duplicate check is done by BADI ADDRESS_SEARCH.

1. If you want to bypass address validation, you can deactivate BADI implementations of BADI ADDRESS_CHECK.

2. Performing Duplicate check only with one field - Email Id cannot be achived by standard funtionality or simple customizing.  I think modification or enhancement needs to be developed for this. The relevant coding for dulicate check is method CL_BUPA_IL_HEADER-> MODIFY,   cl_crm_bupa_service-> check_duplicates, FM ADDR_DUPLICATE_CHECK_FOR_BAPI, and BADI ADDRESS_SEARCH.

Regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ellen.

I want to bypass Address validation only for few scenarios and not all the time. So I can not deactivate the BADI Implementation.

I will modify duplicate check code ( with first name/last name/E mail) and see how it goes.

Thank you

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anji,

If you want to bypass address validation only for few scenarios, you can create your own BADI implementation for BADI ADDRESS_CHECK.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ellen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Could you please check middleware parameter R3AC6 to parameter CRMADDR ? Incase the parameter is active (X) than address will be checked in CRM while partner data replication. If you omit the parameter value to space I hope your issue will be resolved.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prem for the response.

I do not want to completely turn off the Address check. Want to bypass only in few scenarios. Any ideas in this regard?

Thank you

Anji