cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO is in distribution lock after confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am using the CRM<>ECC integration scenario, but when I complete the service order after confirmation, the service order is in the distribution lock and never get back. Does anyone have any idea how is happened.

The detail steps as follow:

SO creation > SO release : ECC Reservation Creation > Confirmation Creation : Material Withdraw : Reservation Final Delivery  > Service Order Complete. After the final steps, the service order is in distribution lock and cannot be unlocked.

Also I find all this issue happened when confirmation marked the reservation as final delivery. After confirmation marked reservation as final delivery, any service order's data exchange to update the reservation will not get any response from ECC. But if only partaly confirmed or mutilple line item and confirm partaly will get the response from ECC and  crm so will unlocked.

Regards,

Kai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Zhou,

I note that you asked two similar questions in SCN.

Our developer is working on the incident you reported and will update to you soon..

Regards,

Webster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Webster,

I donot know the post will be reviewed before publish, so make a duplicate one. Thanks for your remind.

Regards,

Kai