Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution channel not available in organizational data in Transactions

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I try to create a transaction for ex: lead or opportunity,I am not able to find DC(Distribution channel) in  F4 help in org data assignment block.

Org data replication was done from ERP.I have no clue how replication was done and why only DC was not appearing in org data?

Now I have to find out why the DC is not available and how to resolve this.Pls suggest...

Regards

Jaya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

First I would like you to check division and distribution channel is configured in your system or not ? Please follow below path to check this.

Secondly Please check the org data determination profile maintained for opportunity or for lead transaction by following below path.

IMG->CRM->Transactions -> basic settings-> define transaction

last check the org data profile setting by following below path

Than check the setting. It should be like below.

hopefully It will help you to solve the issue. Please revert with your findings.

Thanks

Prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

The first step division and distribution channel is configured in my system.

Secondly we didnt use any org determination profile for getting org data rather through coding we had the org data pulled( Org data pulled based on sales representative entered in transaction).

All the org data is coming ex.sales org,sales group,office,division etc.But when clicked on DC input help there are no input values for DC.

I think the problem is DC is not replicated from ERP to CRM.Pls suggest

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Thanks for sharing the detail. have you checked in Representative sales area data (BP-sales area-?clicked on maintained sales area button) for sales area detail ? may be diviiosn haven't maintained.

If the org determination happening through background logic than I would suggest check the logic how the determination is happening and which are the tables are involved to check division is missing ?

thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I agree with Mr. Prem. You need to assign distribution channel and division in the org structure to form a sales area data.

Please check and share the result.

Best regards,

Dinesh