Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got dump ‘TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED’

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I need help from you….

Actually I have created one STOCK Aging Report to get the ageing of all the Materials.

I have created one Z-Program and in that I have submitting another z-program that is copy of standard program ‘RM07MLBD’ of T-Code ‘MB5B’
to get the available Quantity with given selection Date and company code.

When I execute our z-program in background it got dump ‘TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED’  with the text “No more storage space
available for extending an internal table.” and it’s get dump in the statement of standard program.

But when I execute the same standard program ‘RM07MLBD’ separately it is successfully run in background.

It was happened in the Production System, in the development and Quality working fine.

Please help me in this regards ASAP as user want to test in production system and due to this error he escalated.

Hope you understand….

Thanks in Advanced…

1. Amajd.
1 REPLY 1

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjad,

Please check the size of the internal table, where u got that message. Is it defined by OCCURS statement. Or there are some default values that you forgot to pass??

Or pass the same value in the standard program that you are passing from your custom program.

Thanks.

Nishant