Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Pricing Condition Add parameters

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hii Experts,

I want to add Z pricing condition into the service order item and the pricing condition is manual pricing condition I used the following FM but it is not adding the pricing condition .

CALL FUNCTION 'CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN'

EXPORTING

it_pridoc                = lt_pridoc

CHANGING

ct_orderadm_i        = crm_it_item

ct_input_fields        = it_input_fields.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Shahezad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baris_yalcin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shahezad,

if you want to add a manual condition programatically, then you can use the concept of external data sources as described in the SAP note 1328953 "External data sources PRC_DATA_SOURCES". You create a Z-condition and assign it to an external data source. For that you have to create an implementation for BAdI PRC_DATA_SOURCES.

Best regards,
Baris

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Shahezad,

Good day,

The FM API 'CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN' is not released for custome. Using it in your enhancement will cause poor performance.

So I strongly suggest you enhance your code using specific BADI, like CRM_COND_COM_BADI to achieve your scenario.

Definition Name               CRM_COND_COM_BADI

Definition Short Text         Definition of Communication Structures, Condition Technique

Hope this could help you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Webster