cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with multiple reports: only the first report visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with my report that I have created with the EPM-Addin for Excel (2010).

I want to put multiple reports in one excel sheet. I did this for many sheets in my file. At some point it didn't work anymore. If I want to put a second report under my first report, nothing happens. All cells are empty.

I have chosen the following approach, which worked out for many sheets until my problem occured:

-create the first report with the report editor

-create second report via the function "new report" in the EPM ribbon

-choose entity, interco and icaccount

-share page and column axis with the first report

If I do this the report is created ( I can see this in the report editor) but all cells are empty.

Do you have any ideas how I can fix this problem?

I would appreciate some input on this topic.

Thank you!

Regards,

Julius

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

have you selected the option to hide/remove zero and blank rows? If you create the second report as the only report on a sheet, does it show data? Have you fixed any dimension members in the context?

I am assuming both reports run off the same model?

How did you share the page axis between the two reports?

BR,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arnold,

here my preferences:

No Data and Zero Values:

Rows: Remove Empty

Columns: Keep all

Page Axis and Colums Axis is shared with the first report.

Meanwhile I have found the solution for my problem: Sometimes BPC dumps the selected IC Accounts. This leads to the problem I described. It is nice to know the solution, but it is very annoying to repeat the submission of the IC Accounts for all the reports.

Thank you for you help so far.

Regards,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

what do you mean by "dumps the selected IC accounts"?

What could possibly cause something like this, when you select a summation level element and then perform a drill-down by double-click you alter the selection of members for the axis.

BR,
Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry for answering so late. When I open the file, sometimes the accounts that were selected get lost. So for example I had chosen Account Nr.1.1.1 Base level, then I save the file. When I reopen it, the Account sais for example Account Nr.1 Member only. So my report does not show anything.

Regards