Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User for RFC from BPM to ERP changed by deployment

TimoRenz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we are using the business process management in several processes in combination with web dynpro as ui.

We are also using automated activities in the process model. For those automated activities the system is creating an own destination with destination type "RFC Destination" with the name of the dc followed by a consecutive numbering.

In the nwa we maintained a technical user and a password for those destinations to create a connection during runtime. During the development it happened sporadical that the user was reset to a dialog user which is a part of the development team and this causes wrong returned values of the automated activities

I suggest that a deployment of the process dc (automated activites included) or the deployment of the service group is causing this issue.

Of my point of view this issue is not repeatable so i think we won`t have success with an OSS ticket.

Does somebody know such a behaviour?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Timo Renz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

I can't think of anything in the system that would do that..... much more likely someone wanted to do a little debugging and manually changed the user.  Everyone will of course swear blind that they never touched anything.  You might want to check the change history of the user master record in the destination system, and see if you can track down the culprit.

Rgds

Jocelyn

TimoRenz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your information.

You mentioned "You might want to check the change history of the user master record in the destination system, and see if you can track down the culprit."

Where can i find the change history? I don`t know that there is a change history available of the destination.

Thanks and best regards,

Timo Renz

Answers (0)