cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event based not showing in Job monitor after first event trigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am scheduling the event based job  it works for every time , however in Job monitor I cant see job in status wait event status .

Job shows in event wait status and  after first event  trigger ,it goes into the completed status. 

Once One event based completed same job should go into the event wait status .

How to schedule event based job periodic in Redwood ?

Regards,

Jeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can just plan your job with a submit frame, after it completes, it will plan the next occurrence.

The other option is to use the Restart Behavior on the job definition to Restart the job on Completed. This will immediately put a new occurence in EventWait once a triggered job is finished.

Regards Gerben

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am again putting my questioon :-

ISAP job which runs whenever event is getting triggered  and it is event periodic .

How to schedule this job in Redwood and one job should always show in Job monitor with EventWait status

Option 1 : How to create submit frame  which will create event wait job once job is completed bcoz job should run each time file whenever the event is raised only its not time of frequency  , which means one job should always in event wait status .  Please suggest .

Option2. : The other option is to use the Restart Behavior on the job definition to Restart the job on Completed. This will immediately put a new occurence in EventWait once a triggered job is finished

I have tried above option but it is creating mutipule number of event wait job  however I want only one event wait option .

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure that in Scenario 2 you put AutoSubmit to Never on the Wait Event. This will make sure there is only one active job.

Regards Gerben

Answers (0)