cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX 7.1 - delta_index_status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a TREX 7.1 with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP3 and in TREXADMIN I have an error type delta_index_status.

2 indices are mentioned there.

What should I do?

when try to use button "Merge Index" in TREXADMIN it warns about possible inconsistencies.

Is it safe? whats the best approach?

BR
Radek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radek,

I guess the message that has you concerned reads something like "This action can lead to inconsistent data in BIA scenarios. Do you really want to continue? "

If it is the above message then of course you are not in a BIA scenario and you can go ahead with the merge.

Before you do, check the index that is being flagged up in your alert in index admin to see the size of the index and its delta. The alert you are getting normally only occurs if your delta index had become very big.

For the future, ensure you have a regular delta merge occurring during low load periods:

Integrating a Delta Index into the Main Index - Search and Classification TREX - SAP Library

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx Amerjit,

I tried also setting reprocessing deltas in a queue - I used this option "Integrating the Delta Index Time-Dependently Using the Python Scheduler" by modifing 2 ini files.

I will see now how it goes

thx again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radek

Is this any error message in trexadmin tool or in system log or display?

BR

SS