cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML 5 application does not run in IE11 Enterprise mode ?

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a HTML5 Application which hosted on SAP Enterprise Portal. My Application run only in the IE Standard mode, but Enterprise mode.

If the Enterprise mode is enabled, there was some rendering issue, where all the UI's are displayed in the left side

When ever i click my application url, Enterprise mode is automatically Enabled. i had to disable every time when i access my application.

I have two question.

1. Mostly Web Application must run on both the modes . why the application run only on Standard mode but enterprise mode?

When i checked about the functionality of Enterprise mode, i came to know that if the application does not work on Standard mode, enabling      Enterprise mode make it work . if the application still not work, maintaining the application url in the compatablity view settings make it work.

2. I have found a way to disable the Enterprise mode from Group policy editor(gpedit.msc) and regedit.

Is there any way we can disable permanently from Browser setting? not to involve group policy editor and register edit

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks ,

Dayalan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiruthika_s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dayalan,

Kindly read the below blog released recently which is mainly for IE11

http://scn.sap.com/community/enterprise-portal/blog/2015/05/21/rendering-issues-when-running-portal-...

Regards

Kiruthika