Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Own Content Server -> CMS test program - RSCMSTH2 (docProt) error

DominikEggimann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

We have a Problem with the own Content Server.

When we start the Report RSCMST with the Content Repository, we get a error in the RSCMSTH2 (docProt).

Unfortunately I have not found a solution.

The logs were viewed.

I think it is up to the settings in CR or in the content server.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Dominik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your kernel version and patch level? To me it looks like a low-level problem which are usually addressed by kernel patches. There was a known bug in the 7.21 kernel patch levels before 329 that broke content server but the symptoms were different from your's. Anyway, try the newest patch level for your kernel version.

DominikEggimann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi IDES ERP 6.0 EHP 7 - SAP Basis 7.40 Kernel: 741 Patch-Level 201 Everything is up to date. Do you have another idea? 😞 Best Regards Dominik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patch level 201 of the 7.21 kernel has another bug that breaks connectivity with Content Server. As I wrote, you will need at least patch level 329 of the 7.21 kernel. I would recommend that you install patch level 402 or 500.

DominikEggimann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi It's Kernel 7.41 installed. 201 is the newest... Not Kernel 7.21 Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't notice that. What web server are you running for Content Server, IIS or Apache? Regarding kernel 7.41, patch level 218 is the newest.

DominikEggimann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi There is a separate web Server -> with HTTP 1.1 Protocol. Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure I understand. The HTTP server which hosts Content Server needs to be one of the supported ones. Only certain versions of Apache and IIS are supported, see the PAM for details.

DominikEggimann
Explorer
0 Kudos

There is a separate content server. Not SAP Content Server. External company. This will be certified as an interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should have started the discussion thread by writing that you are using a non-certified/supported Content Server. Clearly, your Content Server doesn't confirm to the SAP Content Server HTTP 4.5 Interface.

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Dominik,

Can you please check this with your Content Server vendor ?  It looks like Content Server had error with document 'create'

Regards

S S B