cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with replication of BP Rel from CRM to ECC

0 Kudos

Hello.

We have done the necessary customizing to replicate Master Data from CRM to ECC and vice versa. The  replication of the Relationships from CRM to ECC is not working. I receive an error message in the BDOC (SMW01) with no details:

If I go to table SMW3_BDOCQ I only see the relationship between the BDOC and the Queue ID. Any idea of what is happening?

The replication of the Relationships from ECC to CRM are working fine...

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Could you please use transaction CRMM_BUPA_MAP and only select relationship radio button and execute to check which error you are getting.

The screen shot which you have added is not clear . If possible please send error message detail with us.

Thanks,

Prem

0 Kudos

I used Tx: CRMM_BUPA_MAP, I am getting no error:

But when I go to VD03 or XD03 the relationship (partner function) SH was not transfered. Any idea?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Have you maintained a subscription called 'All business partner Relationships' in SMOEAC?

If not maintained, then maintain and re process the bdocs.

Rgds

Hari

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Please ensure the set up of CRM to ERP is correctly maintained for this replication. Is the RFC destination set up in SMQS?

Also, please check if there is dump in target system? If so, please provide the screenshot for further analysis.

Thanks,

Julin Xin

0 Kudos

There is no dump in target system (ECC).

The same relationship SH is being transfered OK from ECC to CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

The partner function I hope you have configured well as because the SH partner function is coming fine from ERP to CRM . Could you please check from CRM to ERP setting  the partner function suppose to be configured.

Thanks

Prem

0 Kudos

I think customizing is OK:

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Customizing looks fine. Could you please send me the error screen shot of the error Bdocs(Error message) and error message detail.

Thanks

Prem

0 Kudos

Hi Prem.

The Bdoc is red, but I do not receive any error message:

In SMQ1/ SMQ2 in ECC and CRM there are no Stopped or Error Queues, ST22 does not show any dump.

Any idea?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Could you please click on the error display button and send the error message. If you click on the long text button extreme left button on error message and send the detail.

Thanks

prem

0 Kudos

Hi Prem.

In the last image I posted (click it), you can see the popup window of the error. There you can see that the Errors button is disabled.

The main problem of this issue is that I can not see the detail of the error.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I tried to check similar scnario in our system. In the second screen if you click on this icon you will get the error message which I was talking about. in the error of the second message if you scroll left you will get this icon. For more detail please click on the button to get more detail about the cause of the issue.

Thanks,

Prem

0 Kudos

Hi Prem.

In my scenario the button is disabled:

Notifce the difference between the color of your button and mine.

Regards.