Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License details after PGI

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

Could you provide feedback as to what I'm seeing in GTS is normal behaviour or not please?

When we release a sales order by assigning license, I can see the details via transaction Display existing documents /SAPSLL/CUOR04_EXP. It will show the license type, the license that was used, the selection criteria to assign the license etc.

After PGI however, when I again use the same transaction, the information is no longer available. Instead I see the message that the Item is not relevant for checking.

I know that the details are still there - I can find them in Assigned licenses. But just wanted to know whether the below message is "normal behaviour", and would love to know the reason for this behaviour. We are on GTS 8.0.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corrine,

Yes, that's normal behavior. Basically, this is to indicate that the delivery is not relevant for any compliant services as soon as the delivery is PGI'd. Which means there is no real need for the logs, however as you indicated already document/license relationship is available for Audit purposes.

You should see the same kind of log for Sales order once it's delivered.

Regards

Dhilipan

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Dhilipan!

Answers (0)