cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM routine not trigerred for VT03n but trigerred in VT02n - Urgent

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement. We need to print the data of a shipment in a smartform from transaction VT03n. When I go from Shipment->Output->Screen and manually put the output type, the VOFM routine is not triggered which is supposed to trigger to check a particular condition. I have activated the routine through the standard program too.

When I go to VT02n and go to-> output, the VOFM routine is trigerred but When I go from Shipment->Output->Screen and manually put the output type, the VOFM routine is not triggered even for VT02n. I don't know what is happening here. Why the Routine is not trigerred in VT03n and VT02n through the first method I am using.

Kindly help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Try VT70, put shipment number, output type, processing type as 2 if repeated or 1 if first time processing.

Try if this work.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

"When I go from Shipment->Output->Screen and manually put the output type"

Why are you putting output type manually? if the output was triggered it should show the output type there and you have to just select and display it.

You can't trigger new output from "Shipment->Output->Screen and manually put the output type"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
manually put the output type, the VOFM routine is not triggered which is supposed to trigger to check a particular condition

Not clear from your post whether you could see the output type.  If not, check the determination analysis.  If  any customized routine is added to this output type, then you also need to check with your ABAP team.

G. Lakshmipathi