Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to add Fixed Asset on SAP Business One 9.1

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have some problem to add fixed asset addon to my SAP Business One 9.1 (9.10.140) PL: 04  (32-bit) version. Remember one thing, before i had no fixed asset. recently we have upgrade SAP Business One 2007 B (8.60.035)  SP: 00  PL: 08  2007B_CORE_080709_0214 to SAP Business One 9.1 (9.10.140) PL: 04  (32-bit.

Now i want to use fixed asset and update item master data of Fixed Asset. but its showing some errors. Please see below:

i have no old version of fixed Asset.

please help me regarding this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

to use this module you cannot use the addon.

You have to activate in Compay Details.

Kind regards.

Agustín Marcos Cividanes

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already enable company details -> Basic Initialization-. Enable Fixed Asset.

Thanks

Mizan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all, This issue is closed.

Joselito
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi I will add something to what Agustin said:

SAP note 2129411 - Fixed Asset AddOn not supported since Version 9.0

This add-on is only supported for 8.82,

In 9.1 it is possible to have it installed (but not supported even if you manage to do it), but only if you had it before in 8.82, and this only as an 'interim' solution for customers that were using the add-on in 8.82, then upgraded to 9.1, and found very difficult to perform the 'fixed assets migration' in the same fiscal year when you did your upgrade.

So your next action should be uninstalling the add-on 9.1 fixed assets to avoid any kind of interference with any other add-ons you may have, and use the functionality fixed assets that 9.1 contains as Agustin said before.

Jose