Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction Center

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Champions ,

I am new as SAP CRM Functional Consultant and currently implementing CRM Project. I have theoretical concept of IC but not any technical and configuration expertise .

My client has following requirements about IC:

1. IC Agent will receive call from different prospects , w/out any integration on IC.

2. On CRM there would be several BP data records like prospects, applicants , students , alumni , agents , staff (Integration with HCM) and others

3. For example any prospects call , and IC agent search his record and then record his query on IC and then send to relevant dept for solution.

My concerns are:

• How any Request / complaint can be maintained on SAP CRM IC ?
  • How compliant can be send to relevant Dept and person for solution ?
  • How Knowledge base system can be maintained on SAP CRM  comprises of different messages which IC use to integrate or send to contact person.

Please guide

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in you SAP CRM one of default webui roles - eg. BP_ICA_SRV. Log in with it.

This is a proposal for using by default: IC, with Service Requests, Knowledge Base and master data of customers in this example, for simple business process of answering contacts from customers, creating service requests which can be routed after creating it to relevant team.

Regarding master data of people from HCM those could be replicated using PFAL for eg.

BR
Radek

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Radoslaw ,

Can you please guide me how call can be directly connect to SAP CRM IC .Is it cater through functional customization or technical customization also required

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Radoslaw,

Thanks for sharing this valuable link

Can you guide me how much dependency exists from Functional End  or z there any doc related to configuration of IC, ten plz share

Thanks

Answers (0)