cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS performance checking sales documents with large amount of items (compliance)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

has anyone experiences about the response time (in GTS) when documents with a large amount of items (e.g. 10.000 items in PO or SO) should be checked (only for compliance)? How is the performance affected?

Best regards

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

This depends on what kind of compliance service you are using.

For example, if you only activate SPL service. Then this is not relevant for large amount of items.

Because SPL only checks for BP address instead of line items.

But if you are checking license, this could be different. Also it affects how many line items are relevant for license check.

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

thanks for your reply!!! You mentioned that the GTS performance won't be affected in case of SPL screening because only BP address is checked. But in case I have a very large Sales order (e.g. 10.000 line items) and some of the Items have different BPs. GTS will then have to check the BPs per every single item. Do you have any experience how GTS performance might be affected?

Br

Bogdan

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

I cannot think about a case why each line item have different BPs.

However, more common case is that you screen large amount of Sales order at one time ( e.g. 10000 sales orders).

Have you tried using SPL TREX screen? This is faster compare to "classical" SPL screen.

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately we did not implemented TREX yet. I will have to set up different test scenarios to check System performance. If the system is too slow implementation of TREX might be indispensable.

Thanks for you help,

Bogdan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes even for SPL screening also it will affect performance, like it depend's, at what level you are checking i.e only BP name, address and at what level address like that.

So it is advisable to  activate minimal to improve system performance. but make sure you will not left any business case.

Apart from SPL , embargo , License check also  will also affect for the performance..

Regards

Pitabash