Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Service Builder Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I stumbled upon the following issue:

I created a new project in Service Builder and removed it later on, I also deleted service and model in transaction SPRO but I cannot remove the GW Service Builder Project in se80, in fact I can't do anything with it! My intention was to delete the folder containing the project but even reassigning another package is not possible.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following SAP Note should solve the issue

2306570 - Problem with service builder project deletion

_IvanFemia_
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you any update on this issue?

I'm facing the same problem

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looping Andre Fischer's Profile | SCN.

Regards,

Ekansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Bump*

I have been using one package for about 15 Gateway Services. The first 10 are trash now. I have deactivated the services in /iwfnd/maint_service and deleted the services and models from SPRO. However, when viewing my package in se80 there are two folders that seem to contain "junk." I can see entries in "GW Service Builder Projects" and "OAuth 2.0 Scopes" that are associated with services/models that I previously deleted (or so I thought). The entries in OAuth can be deleted via right-click, but the project entries do not have a right click menu.

The list of junk entries in the "GW Service Builder Projects" folder is getting long. How can I remove those entries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this discussion needs a push

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think so, too, though I managed to at least move the project to another folder:

• Open Service Builder (transaction SEGW)
  • Right click the project and choose 'Object Directory Entry'
  • Assign your project to another package

This doesn't solve the initial problem but it might help with swapping some content to another folder in order to be able to remove the first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

that is a nice idea how to get around it....but unfortunately I already deleted the project and I am not sure if I can undo this in any way^^.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could create another project with the same name as a replacement, as far as I remember I had to do that as well