cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know the target infopackage/ objects on APD CSV file as result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I just want to know if it is possible to know the target of the csv file that is populated from APD to AL11. Sample, I have the csv file in  /aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd.csv path in AL11, can I know what infopackages or reports or any objects in BW is the target of the path in AL11? how can i know that the file on the AL11 will be populated in its target? and what are the targets of the path in AL11?

thank you in advance on your answers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ethan,

Please go through the table RSANT_PROCESSR, here you can find both flat file as well relevant APD.

fields

PROCESS: APD technical name

TARGET_OBJNM - you can where data is going to be update either flat file/infoobject/dso etcc

Thank you,

Nanda

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might be able to work out the target for some files, but in the general case it's not possible. This should be obvious when you consider that I can enter a file name into an infopackage, run the package and then change the file name. Or load the same file into two entirely different infopackages. Or a program might copy a file from one place to another, renaming it, and then that file is picked up by another infopackage, etc. etc.

The "al11" is just the file directory of the application server. There's nothing more to it.

RajatSahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ethan,

AL11 just shows the path of physical files stored in drive . In the path which is displayed we can see the output file but it is not not possible to know who is assessing that file as anyone can consume it having access.

However from the Tcode " sxmb_moni " you can check Logs of XML messages / files sent from BW box to other system ( PI) and the relevant status .

Regards,

RKS