cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstall Add on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am creating new Add on Application for SAP Business one . I installed and run it.I am trying to uninstall add on  using SAP business one . Admin >> Add On >> Add On Admin . Click "Add on App" from Right side.Click "<" button. It shows in Left Side . Click "remove Register" button ,it removes and click "Update button . Updated successfully . But I go to installation Path , I saw the following files ,

1) App.exe

2) Two dll file .

I can't remove from the folder.I will get Please try again .

How to uninstall fully ? Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.I can not delete that folder (Add on) folder manually.User has full rights to access the Folder. But i can not delete that file(s)

daroy_alvin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you logged off to your SAP B1. and no other application running/using your add on.

Regards,

Alvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply. All Applications(Related 2 SAP B1) are closed.But I can not delete that folder. Why ? any solution for this.

daroy_alvin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Log off to your SAP Business One and Delete the folder of your Add-On under C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns

Thanks & Regards,

Alvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  The Screen Painter and other Add on also installed in that Add On Folder.If we delete(Add On Folder) ,all Add on are deleted,

1)  Is it a Correct Way?

2)  Client , Manually  delete that folder, Is it Correct way?

daroy_alvin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No don't delete the Add-On folder, Delete only the folder of your add-on that you wan't to remove/uninstall under Add-On folder.

Thanks