cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAKISA - Change the date of extraction of the org chart from SAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would like to know if it's possible and how to display on Nakisa User Console data from SAP OM module at a certain date.

I am working on a project that involves only the usage of Nakisa Org Chart module (in the live version) and we built on SAP OM module an organizational structure valid from august 2015. So, if I try to use Nakisa User Console i cannot display any organizational units or positions because they are all valid from 01.08.2015. Is it possible to configure Nakisa to extract data valid in 01.08.2015?

Thank you vey much.

Best regards,

Domenico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Domenico.

I know we've done exactly this sort of change for a client, but it was for a staged deployment.  I don't think we've ever done this for a live deployment.

For live I would imagine that you would need to duplicate/enhance the back end's function modules to use an alternate date (to the current date) in order to facilitate this. So far it has not been an out of the box piece of functionality that you could configure from OrgChart's AdminConsole on any deployment architecture.

The other option of course would be to look at the functionality SOVN OrgModeler would provide.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Domenico.

Did you manage to make any progress with this?

Regards,

Stephen.