cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Still in LS24 with No (Zero) Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help with an item showing up in LS24 even though there is Zero stock across all locations. There are no open TO's or no inconsistency between IM and WM (LX23).

Thanks.

Syd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen but there is no qty. in LQUA. Please see below. Any ideas?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite old quants, tough to analyze what could have prevented their deletion 10 years ago.

Are these the only quants with zero stocks or do you have more of those?

Can you try the check report from OSS note 913912 - Analysis/correction report for inconsistencies in lqua/lquab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankfully, this is just one item. Tried program RLTLQUAB but the entries mentioned in OSS werer already checked and activated. Is there anyway, I can get rid of this entry in LS24?

Thanks for your time and support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RLTLQUAB is for clearing inconsistencies between LQUA and LQUAB. If you see no qty in LQUA but you do see the qty in LQUAB you can clear the inconsistency by executing that report. You will need to maintain parameter I.D.  - "ZWMC" and Parameter value "BU" to update the system with that report.

(points to Jurgen if that resolves the issue please ((as he mentioned the report))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your help. In my case, it is the other way around I-e No entry in LQUAB. Nevertheless, where I am supposed to maintain these entries? Also, when I run this program, I get the error message as shown in the screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use transaction SU3 (own data) Parameters tab and enter the PID: ZWMC and value BU to execute the report.

However, since you mention no qty showing in Either LQUA OR LQUAB then I have my doubt about that report working to clear the zero stock quant. The report will align the tables when the values do not match. I cannot predict the results if no value exists in either table.

LS22 can be used to "save" the quant, the system might take a fresh look at it, see the qty is null and remove it (I would try that first)

LS22 can be used to delete the quant if that option is not greyed out for you (from the "quant" drop down see if you have option to delete)

Have you tried moving the SU to a non SU controlled storage type with a Bin to Bin transaction? If you are able to move the SU/quant to non SU controled storage type the SU will dissolve and hopefully the quant record will dissolve with it.

This is a very strange incident Shahid, first case I have ever seen of a zero qty quant not getting dissolved, I would try the above and if all attempts fail raise the issue with SAP directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jacob for your support. I don't find any parameter as ZWMC in SU3. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The PID needs to be hand keyed into the field for "set/get parameter I.D. and the value "BU" also needs to be hand keyed into the "parameter value" field. Then you will need to press save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Thanks. Tried but no luck. To me it does not look like a standard PID. We can not enter anything manually as a PID if it is not there is the drill down. Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the other steps I suggested?

As I mentioned I have some doubts about that report working to correct the issue as it aligns table inconsistencies and both tables show no qty. I am not confident that it would correct the issue.

You may want to adjust your settings to allow manual PID entry with SU3 because as time passes the business may be adding/creating new PID to manipulate screen behavior, determine user specific output devices. PIDs can be an easy way to maintain user specific data, I don't know what benefit there could be to not allow manual entry for PID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Since this is just one off situation where we have a very old item still in stock with Zero qty. in LQUA, we have decided to live with it for now. RLTQUAB did not work in this case. We will however, keep an eye if it happens again.

Thanks Jurgen and Jacob for your help.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is probably not zero.

I see that you display no decimals for the unit PAC, but this does not mean that there are none.

SAP allows to post any movement with 3 decimals.

Just use SE16 at table LQUA und check the quantity fields there.