cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dispute cases selected for automatic write-off

0 Kudos

Hi,

In Dispute management When I am posting udm_auto write off ,getting error msg no dispute cases selected for automatic write off

I have maintained escalation reason also. But still the error occurred

Pls reply me on same

Thanks in advance

Regards

Swapnnaa.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Swapnnaa,

Can you check the status profile settings for the case type  which you are using to write-off the cases.

You have to maintain the automatic status changes in the profile settings, and be particular about the low and high values of the closed status.

Additionally. you may need to look into the below option as well.

Automatic Write-Off of Dispute Cases-->Edit settings

Regards,

Sagar.K

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

I have checked status profile settings for casetype and maintained automatic status changed in the profile settings were all ok , But still error repeats

Please suggest on same

Regards

Swapnnaa.K

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna

Has this been resolved? Strange is I am getting into the same error now.

One thing I noticed is, the dispute case itself I am unable to go in to change mode. System shows an error "You are not authorized to perform this action". However dispute case is still open and has escalation reason code and  reason code. It also has open disputed amount.

Status profile is set correct (i.e it should go from any status to Closed, given disputed amount becomes zero either Manual write off or dispute write off)

Security team says all authorization checks are successful and I don't see any config relevant issues either. I am able to go into change mode for other disputes and write off other dispute cases. Few are getting stuck and unable to get picked up in UDM_AUTOWRITEOFF and at the same time unable to go in change mode for the same dispute case

Any ideas where am I missing ?

Thanks

Aleem

0 Kudos

Aleem,

Can  you send message ID and message number for the below error.

"You are not authorized to perform this action".

Sagar.

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

Message no " SCMG_CASE009"

Diagnosis: You tried to perform an action for which you donot have authorization (according to your profile)"

More information on this after debugging - After debugging to see why is not allowed to change, system has "block for manual changes" indicator set automatically in table UDMCASEATTR00 table.

This was happened during UDM_AUTOWRITEOFF at first time. It did not write off but kept an indicator blocked for manual changes.

What is this indicator and how do we get rid of this? I guess this indicator should be set when dispute case is actually closed ( i.e. Open disputed amount is written off, credited or manual payment happened which leads to disputed amount becoming zero).

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Aleem

0 Kudos

Hi Aleem

Iam sorry for the late response, As you said above the problem is same. still not closed.

waiting for any suggessions.

Thanks and regards

Swapna.A.K

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aleem,

This indicator is set by one of the following technical statuses:

• 003 (External Processing)
  • 007 (Completed)
  • 008 (Confirmed)
  • 009 (Voided/Canceled/Deleted)

So I think the status switch works well and your status profile is correct.

After changing the status of the dispute, SAP will start the report RFDM2000. Please check within transaction SM37 if this report has been scheduled. If not, you are maybe not authorized to schedule jobs.

If this job is scheduled, please check the job log file.

Best Regards,

Henk

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please find the attached document , I could solve the issue, UDM_AUTOWRITE OFF .

Thanks to all

Regards

Swapna.A.K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Thanks for the detailed manual, I am facing the same issue and have followed the same guidelines in your manual but still the writeoff program is not selecting any dispute case for clearing. Do you or any body have additional inputs?

Thanks,

Prashant

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

My issue is resolved too.

Prashant -- verify below

• Check your Sm37 with RFDM2000 and verify what the log says? It might be sitting in error.
  • Run RFDM2010 and push any stuck dispute cases and see SM37. In this case you should see any dispute cases were previoiusly trying to write off were cleared off (i.e Disptue case gets closed)
  • If still Dispute case is open and did not write off, then go to table UDMCASEATTR00 and verify the cases with field "Block for manual changes" is flagged.
  • If that flag is set, then run RFDM2000 with CASE GUI ID + Processing sequence number (you can get these From UDMCASEATTR00 table ) and verify.
  • After flag is removed, then check if dispute cases are closed.

Thanks

Aleem

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna

Do you have different case types by any chance? Can you check?

Thanks

Aleem

0 Kudos

Hi Aleem,

Thanks for the reply .but I don't have different case type.

Please do suggest ,how to fix it.

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnnaa,

Please check the following:

1. Do you have disputes with an escalation code?
    Use transaction UDM_DISPUTE to check the escalation code (or to update the code).
  2. SPRO activity Define Automatic Status Changes
    (you must have defined a status for automatic close)
  3. Is the RFDM2000 job already scheduled or not? If so, you can maybe check the job log.

Best Regards,

Henk

0 Kudos

Hi Hoogerbrug

ya I have checked 1st and 2nd points were ok, But 3rd point which you said,

i doesn't now how to check it , Please reply in more details on same.

Regards

Swapnnaa.K

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnnaa,

You can check the third step via transaction SE37 (jobname should be RFDM2000).

Another question: do you have a BAdI activated for this process?

Please have also a look at the SAP documentation on: help.sap - Closing Dispute Cases (there is a comment about the cash discount deadline, so please check the payment terms you are using in the financial documents)

Best Regards,
Henk