cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking "Cancel" button the values are not reverted back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Experts,

Thank you for your attention. I'm encounting an issue in Web UI CRM. When I  did some change in the page fields, and click the 'Cancle' button, some of the fields will keep my change. So strange.....

I checked the system for some components that works fine, in Get_ method, they get the orignal value, but for the bad one, they get the new value. I go to check the method Set_. Both of them set the new value to the filed. I don;t know what happened.....Could anyone give me any hints? Thank you.

BR

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Also, please check to which entities the values are saved to, are they in the same entity of the ones which work fine; whether there is any db update which makes the changed value permanent

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

Would like to know the details. Are these fields added by you? Or are they standard attributes? How are they brought to the webui?  Which component/view are they in? etc.

Best Regards, Corrine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear All,

I find all the fields that has such issue has one common attribute. In BSP_WD_CMPWB, the attribute is 'Dynamic--see A-GETTER'. I don;t know if it will affect the value????

Thanks

Jay