Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS_PROJECT archiving and viewing archived projects

gerdoesterle
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I´m currently writing a concept for archiving Projects in SAP ERP EhP 6.

The questions is now on the one hand how to archive this Projects with the ADK on the other hand how to view the archived Projects? As every ERP system differs we need a solution regarding the following issue:

Our concern is how can FI or CO line items which are booked on PSP elements be viewed or analyzed like in CIJ3 after being archived?

Is there any documentation or could you please guide me through this issue?

Especially every comment or hint regarding the viewing of archived projects is highly appreciated.

Thanks and BR

Gerd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Gerd,

Below links might help you in understanding viewing of archive data,

1) viewing of archived data:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/57/b22642aaf1de2ce10000000a1550b0/content.htm

2) Step by step archiving of FI_DOCUMNT.

http://scn.sap.com/community/information-lifecycle-management/blog/2014/06/01/archiving-sap-data-and...

Thanks,

Swetha

gerdoesterle
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha

Thanks for your reply!

Could you provide any more information regarding the PS_PROJECT? There are many how-to´s and documents but I really need assistance in the PS archiving and viewing process.

Thanks and BR

Gerd

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

I had a short look on transaction CJI3. In the selection screen you can choose in menue "Extras" the "Data Source". Without switch PS_CI_SFWS_UI_1 (enabled in switch framework SFW5) you can only choose between "Database" and "Archive" and you have to select single files for accessing the data.

With the switch enabled you could use the archive information system. For that you have to activate some of the information structures for PS_PROJECT in transaction SARJ (like SAP_COBK_PROJ01).

That's all I can tell. I have never archived PS_PROJECT.

Regards,

Benedikt