cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-Up message to display at particular test is completed in result recording.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Espert,

User have a following requirement, is this possible in SAP

In the inspection lot there are multipal test, in which the user required the Pop-Up message for chemical Microbiological test.

Pop-up message for release status of Finished Product/ Raw Material needs to be displayed in SAP and it should be communicated through e-mail to the concern person according its release lead time.

Release lead time of Finished Product is 8 days for Chemical & Microbiological Tests.

1. 2) Release lead time of Raw material is 5 days for Chemical Tests and 8 days for Microbiological Tests.

Regards

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Your requirement is not very clear to me. Are you expecting a pop-up during result recording of Chemical Test MIC and Microbiological Test MIC? Or what exactly the pop-up is required?

If this understanding is correct, you can try the below options -

In the batch creation Tx MSC2N => Basic Data 2 => you can update the name Date1 (MCHA-FVDT1) and Date 2 (MCHA-FVDT2) during GR for Finished products and Raw materials with the below dates -

Finished Material -

FVDT1 - 8 days (Add correct business logic like MFG date + Processing days + 8 days, etc)

FVDT2 - 8 days (Add correct business logic like above)

Raw Materials -

FVDT1 - 5 days (Add correct business logic like MFG date + Processing days + 8 days, etc)

FVDT2 - 8 days (Add correct business logic like above)

Now you can try to implement the below exits -

QEEM0003  User exit: add. functions after valuating insp. characteristics ==> Please check if a Pop-up can be developed here by checking the result entry date corresponding to FVDT1 and FVDT2

QEEM0006  User exit: add. functions after closing inspection char ==> Please check if an email can also be send using this exit.

These are just my thoughts, and you should try out these possibilities first to be sure if it's working.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit,

Thanks for your reply,

The user requirement is that, suppose in inspection plan there are 10 MIC, in which 4 are related to Microbiological test, 3 are chemical test and pending 3 are normal test.So for testing microbiological test take 4 days, so after for day system should give pop-up with mail that microbiological test completes,start chemical test,after 3 day again pop up should come saying chemical test is completed.This means every stage of test system should give the Pop-Up message with mail.

Regards,

Asif

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing in standard SAP to best of my knowledge. However you may want to consult your ABAP team to explore some logic behind to make it feasible, since I couldn't follow the query properly.

ntn