cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Units of Measure like BOX, SL, EH, etc not in English and throwing SID generation error while DSO activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have issue with Units coming in different language which is throwing SID error while activating requests in DSO.

Units like BOX, SL, LF AY etc. I get a message saying these Units are not in English when I am trying to find them in T006 table.

I tried following ways to resolve this issue like

1. Added these Units in CUNI Transaction Code.

2. Tried creating the SID for the above using the Function Module "RRSI_VAL_SID_SINGLE_CONVERT"

3. Added these units in T006J table

The above Units are coming for the Quantity InfoObject which has 0PO_UNIT has reference Unit of Measure.

I was trying to know which language these Units belong to but I couldn't find them in German (DE), French (FR).

Can anyone help me resolve this issue.

Went through earlier threads with similar issues but none of them helped me resolve.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

at BW side Table - T006. Are you able to see units like BOX,SL and EH?

if not then please do the units updation thru transfer global settings.

RSA1-->source system-->select your source system -->rigth click-->transfer global settings-->units-->update.

Or Thru program - RSIMPCUST also you can update units into bw from source.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I tried this as well but forgot to mention above.

Transferred global settings, it did not help me in anyway.

I do not see these UoM's like BOX, SL & EH in BW T006 table nor in ECC T006 table. So transfer global settings will not help me I believe.

But I see these values do exist in the table where Quantity and Unit of Measure are available in ECC.

Is there any other workaround you can think of?

Thanks,

Pramod

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your functional or MM Team help to maintain Above units at ECC Table - T006 and later you can do transfer global settings.

After that you can load data into cube.

Useful Tx - CUNI to maintain units

As my guess your functional team may for got to maintain above units at source side. But users are entered those entries(units) directly at transaction levels.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I think this is the only way left. As suggested by you, I need to ask Functional guys to maintain these Units in T006 table of ECC.

Will keep you posted about the progress.

Thanks,

Pramod