cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middlware issue due to logical system change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're trying to replicate customising objects in our production environment by running R3AS in CRM and get an error in ECC outbound queue (SMQ1) Error: Logical system changed, see SAP Note 588701

We had the same issue in our Pre-Production system (pre-prod is a copy of production) but managed to fix it by simply clearing the logical system from table CRMPRLS.  This entry is now deleted in Production but we still get the issue.

Middleware settings in SMOAEC have been double checked and we aborted the load objects from R3AM1, deleted the queues and re-ran R3AS

I first of all checked the usual middleware tables e.g. CRMRFCPAR, CRMPRLS, CRMCONSUM, CRMPAROLTP, CRMFILTAB, SMOF_ERPSH.  I have also run the program as per SAP note 564435 in both CRM and ERP to check ALL tables containing the old logical systems to see if I can spot what needs to be changed but not having much luck.

I'm also looking at Middleware transcations but it appears to me like an old LOGSYS entry is somewhere in the DB which needs to be changed?

Can anyone please advise what else I can look at?

Thanks in advance

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

Can you run the report ZZ_DELETE_CRMPRLS from note 765018?

Thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

If there was a client copy for the current client for ECC or CRM (or both), you need to finish the steps (such as BDLS etc.) as suggested in following note: 

757093 - FAQ: Analyzing CRM Client Copy problems

Also, the logical system needs to be the same for ECC CRMPRLS table and CRM CRMMLSGUID table.If logical system error sysfail happens the queues, you can follow note 588701 to run report to resolve it (as you already did).

Best Regards,

Ellen

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

Can you please check whether the BDLS are already done by Basis team?.

Thanks,

Faisal