Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between Block legal Regulation and its license type

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to get a table level relationship between Block Legal Regulation and its corresponding license type, I got a table /SAPSLL/LCLIC which gives all the license type ( Both block & unblock ),But i need only Block License type,I am searching everywhere, Not able to figure out.Please help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

It's difficult to understand your question.  Licence Types are not blocked; documents are blocked if they don't meet the licence criteria.

Maybe you can ask your question in a different way?

Regards,

Dave

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply, Exactly there is no License type, For a Block Document when i am viewing the Log it is displaying its corresponding Blocked Items when you expand, With each Item you will get the list of License type with different color,  Red color Legal Regulation and its corresponding License type is all i need and their Table relationship

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Legal Regulations are stored in table /SAPSLL/T606G and Licence Types are stored in table /SAPSLL/T606.  The relationship is that several Licence Types can be assigned to a single Legal Regulation, through key field /SAPSLL/T606-LGREG.

As you already discovered, the relationship between the Licence and Document is held in /SAPSLL/LCLIC.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Dave

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply, Relationship between License and Document is not identified so far,/SAPSLL/LCLIC was the hint. I think there is some relationship between field  GUID_LCLIC  of /SAPSLLL/LCLIC and GUID_CUHD field of /SAPSLL/CUHD or GUID_CUIT field of /SAPSLL/CUIT or some other GUIDs, I am not able to figure out. These GUID are making me crazy.

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

License and document relationship is stored in table /SAPSLL/LEGCON. Hope it helps.

GUID_POBJ links to /SAPSLL/CUIT-GUID_CUIT

GUID_MOBJ links to /SAPSLL/CUHD-GUID_CUHD

GUID_LCLIC links to table /SAPSLL/LCLIC

Best regards,

Vincent

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reply,/SAPSLL/LEGON connects /SAPSLL/LCLIC and /SAPSLL/CUHD, But i want to know the license type of blocked Document, Can you tell link between GUID_CUHDBLR of /SAPSLLCUHDBLR and some guid of /SAPSLL/LEGON or /SAPSLL/LCLIC or link between GUID_CUITBLR of /SAPSLL/CUITBLR and some guid of /SAPSLL/LEGON or /SAPSLL/LCLIC. i think that will yield some result.

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

/SAPSLL/CUHDBLR and /SAPSLL/CUITBLR does not link with table /SAPSLL/LEGCON and /SAPSLL/LCLIC.

GUID_CUHDBLR and GUID_CUITBLR is its table own unique key, there is not reference.

However, you could use GUID_CUHD and GUID_CUIT to reference with table /SAPSLL/CUHD and /SAPSLL/CUIT.

Best regards,

Vincent

former_member289890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

For master data reporting ( or if no custom documents are created yet ) can you please help with finding a link between a business partner from BUT000 and its license number in /SAPSLL/LCLIC.

My requirement is to to get list of all customers and its related license number irrespective of availability of transnational data. Customer license number are stored in /SAPSLL/LCLIC-EXTNO in the system.

Thanks,

Tanveer

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

Please ask in a new thread, since your question is different - thanks.

Regards,

Dave