cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_WBS_1 - Currency not populated for currency type 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue where the extractor 0CO_OM_WBS_1 does not have currency field (WAERS) populated for currency type 10. It brings in balnk records for China currency. We are using this datasource for Japan as well as China WBS. For Japan it is coming as JPY but for China, it is blank.

One more unexpected behaviour is that in RSA3, the China WBS element has blank currency value for currency type 10, however in BI, the PSA populates the value as JPY. 

Please let me know if anybody faced this issue before.

Thanks,

Vasanti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the data at source side RSA3.

if its look blank or wrong data then take FI/CO tam help and check at source tables.

Rather than checking currency and currecny type, please check whole record combination. based on that you can look for the data at base tables.

Thanks

former_member217770
Participant
0 Kudos

there will be some tables or function modules  based on the  extractors which  show the changing values of the fields of database table fields when compared with Extractor fields data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have u tried checking the relevant tables for this data source. if they have the proper data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transaction data has 1 record. As per the SAP document, the back end transaction table COSS and COSP will have only 1 record but the datasource calculates the currency type 0, 10 and 20 and populates them. I want to know which table it looks up to calculate the currency type value?