cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Window - First Business Day of the Week

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create a Time Window which will be open during First Business Day of the Week.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create a time window with your holidays. Then a time window with your business days (ie Mon-Fri, disabled during holiday calendar).

Now create a time window that is open on Mondays. On the main tab of the time window add an additional selection, specify When Time Window is closed during '<your business days calendar here>' shift 1 day forward in '<your business days calendar here>'.

This way the time window will attempt mondays, but when monday is not a business day, it will shift to the next available day.

Regards Gerben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ! It worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have another similar requirement to create a Time Window for Third Business Day of the week. I tried few permutation and combinations but don't get the desired results. Is there a way you can assist me in this regards?

Thanks,

Bhushan

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So what have you tried, what went wrong?

Ok, you probably need a slight different approach here.

Create a Time Window that this always closed (no elements)

You already have your business days calendar.

Now create your Third business days Time Window as follows:

Add an element that is open on Sundays. On the main tab of the time window add an additional selection, specify When Time Window is closed during '<your ALWAYS CLOSED calendar here>' shift 3 day forward in '<your business days calendar here>'.

Regards Gerben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gerben,

This worked out perfect except for one glitch. For Sep, it pushed one day forward for the week of Labour Day. However, for the month of Nov, I dont understand why it's open for 5th from 12AM-11 PM

Workday window is open on all days (Mon through Fri) except for Holidays. I checked the Holiday Window and there is none during first three weeks in November.

Thanks,

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This seems to be because of the Daylight changes. I played with this TW and used Saturday instead of Sunday and worked well.

Thanks !

Answers (0)