Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Hope you are going great!

I have an issue with my SAP-CI

yesterday we performed billing and invoicing run.

CRD's successfully transferred to CC and got rated AND then moved BIT's to CI and billed. Now problem is we are missing Invoicing documents for some billing documents.

Can you please help me how to identify this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be numbers of reasons why some billing documents aren't invoiced.

During billing document creation invoicing trigger has been created and stored in table dfkkinv_trig.

In ERP it is represented as invoicing orders.

In order to identify which billing document hasn't been invoiced go to transaction FKKINV_MON - Invoicing Orders there you can identify which source documents doesn't have invoicing document assigned.

Field Order created On is date of creation of billing document.

Field Restrict Number To is number of records in resulting grid.

Other way is to query table dfkkinv_trig where INVDOCNO field is empty (invdocno=' ').

Than you go to transaction FKKINVBILL_DISP - Billing Document open single problematic billing document and execute button "test invoicing" - failed test will display log that contain reason for error.

That's one way.

If there is too much billing documents to check one by one other approach should be taken...

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, if you have been used FKKINV_MA - Create Invoicing Document parallel invoice processing transaction, under Date ID select data of your invoicing run, press enter to repopulate selection screens, go to Logs tab.

There you can find Application and Job logs. In application logs there will be list of all errors that occurred during invoicing run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mario,

I performed all your procedure that mentioned as above but unfortunately nothing got worked.

Step1: I checked in the table dfkkinv_trig and I don't have any data related to invoicing.

Step2: I checked in FKKINV_MON for which are the Billing documents aren't invoiced but I don't see anything related billing docs.

Step3: In table dfkkinv_trig, I don't have any information related to missing invdoc field.

Last step, 4: I checked in transaction FKKINVBILL_DISP by giving billing document number and did test invoicing and I see no errors and they are in green.

Can you tell me any other way of finding which are billing documents are invoiced and which are not?

This is high level issue and its to be sorted out as soon as possible!

BR,

Nagu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FKKINV_MON you must select Source Document Cat. INVBI,

than put Order Created On from first date of invoiced period to last date of invoicing period (example: 01.04.2015 until 30.04.2015)

and execute selection.

Field Restrict Number To default value is 100 that means you will get just list of first 100 billing documents that aren't invoiced.

Source document no is number of billing document that isn't invoiced.

With button Simulate Orders you can check for errors in this transaction (you doesn't have to go to FKKINVBILL_DISP as I instructed first).

If there is no billing documents for your invoicing period that means all billing documents has been invoiced.

Than there is question how you come to conclusion that some billing documents hasn't been invoiced?

Btw, if issue is so urgent and it seems it is - escalate it to your supervisor, ask for help in company.

Good luck.

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mario,

Yes I performed same procedure in FKKINV_MON by the parameters source document type and  order created on. I have not found anything does it mean all billing documents have been invoiced?

If Yes,

I have a billing document which hasn't been invoiced on billing run 12.05.2015, Please check the below s/s

The blow billing document hasn't been invoiced and couldn't find it in FKKINV_MON that it hasn't have any invoicing doc.

As you said, I did the test invoicing in simulation mode for the same missing invoicing document for billing document and the result as below

and checked in error log but found nothing but missing invoicing document!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see, this is understandable...

Pay attention to that billing document 600000042667 - it doesn't have items, just header of document.

That explains why there is no invoicing order for that document...

If all those non invoiced billing documents doesn't have document items than invoicing process is clear and good.

There is only question why billing process created documents without items (i think there is possibility to suppress documents without items).

Br,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked one billing document at header data level and Item level.

Document:500000021502

I could see that document existed in header data and item level. and in 3rd screen shot missing invoicing field!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see.

Well, you need detailed analysis of this...

Maybe you should raise incident to SAP directly, it's hard to work on assumptions base...

Good luck.

Mario