Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C consulting with SAP CRM Certification

avinashranjan194
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Greetings of the day!

I was just wondering that I am certified in SAP CRM version 7.0 EHP1 and am working on SAP C4C as fresher jobs were barely available in the market so is this experience going to help me further or would it be relevant if I apply for a SAP CRM Functional consultant job.

Regards,

Avinash Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

surjeetbhati
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

You are on right track, since SAP's Cloud for Customer(C4C) is making its presence felt in the CRM market with its inbuilt integration to SAP CRM, ECC and several other Third party applications

Refer to below thread that will guide you better in terms of future plans of SAP

http://scn.sap.com/community/cloud-for-customer/blog/2014/07/24/sap-sales-cloud-for-customerc4c--wha...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Surjeet Bhati

avinashranjan194
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Greetings!

Pretty delighted to see your response. I had gone through this link previously however my only concern is that I have done my certification in SAP CRM 7.0 and am working on cloud CRM where the customization is absolutely different so my concern is

1. Many are saying that cloud crm experience would not be that much relevant to an on premises CRM

2.I have incurred 4.4 lacs on SAP CRM certification whereas cloud crm certification is different ie Bydesign and upcoming C4C so is my certification going to go for a toss?

3 After 1.5 years should I get back on on premise CRM as I am under a bond

What should I do in this scenario please suggest.May I talk to you on phone if possible

Regards,

Avinash Ranjan

Moderated: Avoid email address in posts.

Message was edited by: Andrei Vishnevsky

surjeetbhati
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

In my opinion this is only the beginning of Cloud. Every quarter SAP is adding new functionality to SAP Cloud for Customer making it the CRM solution of the future. And no, I do not think that SAP will suddenly pull the plug out of SAP CRM on premise, but I do think that in the end all organizations, who are using SAP CRM now, will be moving to the cloud eventually

Hope this helps, you can follow me and message if required

Thanks,

Surjeet Bhati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Feel very much pity on your status. But, don't worry many of us had such tough times in our careers too.

Coming to your query:

1. Keep learning  C4C sales & services. There is no scope for marketing in C4C as  SAP has removed / shifted  marketing scenario to Hybris. The configurations and behaviour in comparison to on premise may vary but no choice, you must learn. So, keep learning.

2. Your certification will not go for a toss Though I am a certified CRM consultant I have been asked to learn C4C also in our organizations. In your case, the other way round is happening OR may happen.

3. After 1.5 years, your saleability will be more as you are certified in on premise solution and experienced in C4C solution. Learn the integration aspects between  C4C to SAP CRM and C4C to SAP ECC. This will open up ample of opportunities for you to get into a very good job in future.

So, keep learning. Sky is the only limit for you.

All the best to you.

PS: - Make your contact details visible on your profile so that others can contact you.

Rgds

Hari

avinashranjan194
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!

Your insights are highly appreciated and instills confidence in me to keep focused.I do buy all your points and lets see a year and a half down the line where do I land.

Thanks once again and lets stay connected.

Warm Regards,

Avinash Ranjan