cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa - View 2 different relationship types as Dotted Line Relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on a project that involves only the Nakisa Org Chart module in the live version.

I've created on SAP 2 different custom relationship types (FUN and ADM) between Positions. I would like to know if it's possible and how to display on the Nakisa User Console both relationship types as dotted line relationships.

Currently, I'm only able to display one custom relationship type (FUN). Can I visualize also the other one (ADM) as a dotted line relationship?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Domenico

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Domenico.

I think you would need to create some result that is returned to your chart from SAP (live), that combines the two relationships together rather than trying to handle them separately.  The programmatic logic you have access to enhance is on the SAP-side.  Enhancing the NW app side might well require some work by Nakisa to accomplish.

If you combine the two relationships, the chart then simply gets the "dotted" property set if either of these relationships is true.  If you needed to tell the difference between the two, perhaps consider adding an icon to the view(s) based on the separate relationships.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Domenico.

Did this answer your query?

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,